1. What's your exchange policy?
To return or exchange new product within 15 days of receipt, request service and include the printed confirmation in your package.
Should you damage your OOU through unconventional use, we'll replace the product for one-half of the current retail price plus applicable sales tax. Request service
After your OOU is received in Olean, please allow two to three weeks for the processing and return of your products. You may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a time estimate.
2. What is your return policy?
30-DAY RETURN CONDITIONS:
* Exchanges and Refunds will be accepted within 14 days of your original receipt of the order.
* Beyond 14 days ONLY EXCHANGES will be accepted within 30 days of the original receipt of the order.
* The products must be returned in new, resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged(scratches, wreckage etc.) do not qualify and may be discarded.
* Items returned without authorization will not be accepted. To obtain an Authorization Form, please contact customer support via E-Mail at email@example.com.
* Final Sale items are not refundable or exchangeable.
* Shipping paid on Returned Items is non-refundable.
* Each order only allows return once.
* Although some areas enjoy free postage, we actually bear the freight for each order ($18-$30), so once the refund is made, the freight will not be refunded.
3. Where do I send my product?
Online Seller RMA ,
41 logistics Blvd, Suite A-2 #61652946 ,
Walton Kentucky 41094 US
4. How do I package my knives to return?
For the safety of everyone who will handle your shipment, please package your knives carefully.
- Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles.
- Cover the entire blade with cardboard. Cardboard from cereal boxes works well.
- Do not use padded envelopes.
- Place them in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure during shipping.